No Longer in Business Thank you!
Site up to date as of Aug 2013!

Place your orders now!

Discraft Ultra-Star 175g Discs In Stock!

Hey everyone! The Discraft Ultra-Star 175g Discs are in stock! Each disc costs $22 SGD for "Normal Colours" and $24 SGD for "Special Discs". Pictures of the discs are posted below! Please email your orders to Subacctv1@gmail.com and I will get back to you within a day.

PLEASE FEEL FREE to contact me for any questions or queries. I am extremely friendly and patient and I strive my very best to make every buyer happy and satisfied. :D Happy shopping! Thank you!

Normal Colours:
White -- IN STOCK!
Black -- IN STOCK!
Orange -- Out of Stock
Dark Red -- IN STOCK!
Bright Red -- IN STOCK!
Royal Blue --Out of Stock
Yellow --Out of Stock
Light Blue -- Only 1 Left!

Special Discs:
Blue Sparkle (Blue disc with sparkles!) -- Out of Stock!
NiteGlo (Glows in the dark!) -- IN STOCK!
UltraViolet -- IN STOCK!

Pictures of the discs below! (Taken with camera flash and without)
White:


Black:


Orange:



Dark Red:

Bright Red:


Royal Blue:


Yellow:


Light Blue:


Blue Sparkle:


NiteGlo:

7 comments:

  1. I would like to buy one, can meetup be arranged?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the still working? I would like to purchase a black discraft ultrastar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the still working? I would like to purchase a black discraft ultrastar

    ReplyDelete